A toy for the centuries...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cowbowski from spider-tn052.proxy.aol.com on October 14, 1999 at 15:49:28:

Hey everyone,
I just got my Toys McCoy Indy doll (finally!), and it truly does rock the casbah. The packaging is second to none, the likeness is impeccable (although I don't think Indy has such monstrous pecs... yeah I checked), and it's just damn fun to play with. Anyone who calls themselves an Indyfan must get one of these. I've been scrounging through my old G.I. Joe stuff to see if there's anything Indy could use and was pleasantly surprised. I have this WWII ear German submachine gun that fits perfectly into Indy's hand, the same he used in Last Crusade. I also have WWII era canteen, map tube, and a flare gun, all things Indy might have a use for at one time or another. It's great but I'm trying to bend the collar to match the look from the movies; mine's spread too far apart, any suggestions?
Also, does anyone know where I can get a translated version of the instruction book?

Thanks,
-Cowbowski

"If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up, they're so choice." -Ferris from Ferris Bueller's Day off

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]