Re: INDY TRIVIA PRIZES -- Everyone get them?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Webley from u195-95-86-69.vpop-gent.planetinternet.be on October 15, 1999 at 12:08:11:

In Reply to: Re: INDY TRIVIA PRIZES -- Everyone get them? posted by Michaelson on October 15, 1999 at 11:01:35:

: : This is to let all you INDY TRIVIA winners know that, by now, everyone should have -- or soon have -- their prizes.

: : Due to the high postage rates, all foreign prizes were mailed last. I'm sorry it took me so long -- try to understand, the cost of mailing everything was well over $60 alone, let alone the cost of the items themselves. (I had mailed James Lambert's prize over a month ago, and it was initially returned to me because I didn't fill out the proper out-of-country mailing forms.)

: : If you don't receive your items in a week or two, EMAIL ME and I will give you the date on which they were mailed.

: What a coincidence, I JUST emailed Webley and asked him the same thing about an hour ago! Apparently his prize that I sent is still at sea, so we're waiting on his to arrive there too. Regards. Michaelson

Is it normal that I don't receive that early draft of the Raiders script?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]