Indy Collections

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Crusader (Formerly known as Elendil) from 1Cust162.tnt4.mia1.da.uu.net on October 15, 1999 at 12:16:56:

The recent Trivia Contest and Toy Syndicate figure purchases show how much Indy stuff we've managed to collect and continue to collect. My fledgling Indy collection includes the boxed Trilogy (opened of course), an Indiana Jones TM fedora bought at Disney World, an Indy Epic Stunt spectacular also bought at Disney, a Last Crusade T-shirt (Disney again), all the Rob MacGregor, Martin Caidin, Max McCoy novels, and the Temple and Last Crusade novelizations, as well as Indy and the Fate of Atlantis (also opened). I kick myself in the butt constantly for throwing out the box. WHAT COULD I HAVE BEEN THINKING? Anyway, my point: Where do YOU guys get your Indy Stuff? What are you particularly proud of in your collections? Are you willing to buy/sell/trade Indy Stuff? What Indy items are you just dying to get your hands on?

Fortune and Glory,

--Crusader

P.S. Am I the only person who, after adding something to my collection, feel that as soon as I turn around a gigantic boulder is going to start chasing me? 8-)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]