Real Indy Adventure...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust226.tnt3.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on October 16, 1999 at 11:37:20:

Ok, you all know how me and a few friends had to move the outside furniture inside the mansion of an old famous movie star. Well we did with this hurricane also and every week we go there to change the Damp Rid containers(The man never turns on the AC). So we're doing it and last time I felt as if I was being watched. It's a dead movie stars home by the way if I haven't told ya. So anyway, I'm taking out the one in the billiard room and this other one out right? And see, these are dark rooms. So I'm walkin' to get it and I hear the sound of something or someone walking! It put a tingle down my spine! So I get that one right, and I am walkin' to another room and I could swear I seen a shadow which wasn't mine! A few other things here and there happened. And then while in the guys library-like room, I'm checkin' out all these books right, and I see one books which starts out as, "Lord of the..." and then I think. "Oh great, this is all I need!" Thinking it was a Lord of the Rings book. But instead it was a Lord of the Misrule or something book. Anyway, I seen a few other figures and shadows here and there. But the stuff in the home is cool too. A statue that looks like Sallah and another one which looks like Yoda or ET from an angle. And if you're thinkin' "Hey! How can this be an Indy adventure!" Well, seeing ghosts or somethin(Unless it was my imagination), Seeing two statues which reminded me of Sallah and the two coolest aliens ever, and a book which brought you guys in mind definately was an Indy adventure! Oh and you might be thinkin' I'm lyin' because we're taking care of this movie star's home and you are probably about to say, "HEY! Why would he leave it vacant." He didn't The current owner is usually out of town when and we take care of it. So anyway, at the end we go home. Me, my buddy, and my skateboard! Well see ya's, Shorty.
"It's just your imagination kid!" -Han, ANH.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]