Re: Thank you

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson on December 05, 1997 at 11:20:29:

In Reply to: Thank you posted by Gene on December 05, 1997 at 05:00:09:

: I wanted to say thank you to all the people who posted info about where to obtain Indy gear. I got two whips from David Morgan, a 10 footer, and a 12 footer cause David told me how they use different lenghts for different stunts in the trilogy. I found a beautiful hat at Worth and Worth here in NY. Its a Cervo and it has the 40's feel to it. Any questions about the whips can be directed to me because I collect them. Email me at: jam-sync@interport.net. Thanks again.
: "There is one thing that troubles me Indy....."

:
: Later
: Gene

Once you've mastered the 12 footer, you'll probably never want to use the 10 footer again. Thats' been my experience. I had a whip master from Texas tell me it's like the difference in learning how to shoot a .38 cal. revolver, then moving up to a .357 mag. Better control, harder hitting, different animal. You don't beat yourself to death either. My 12 footer was hand made by a whip mader out of south Florida when I lived there. I already had mastered the side throw and overhead throw of my 10 foot bull whip (and have the scars on my ankles to prove it!), but my favorite is the 12 foot whip. I envy your whip selection. You are standing on the high ground, my friend. Not many of us can afford those. Regards.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]