Re: fedoras

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mack from 206.133.131.78 on May 25, 1998 at 08:19:29:

In Reply to: fedoras posted by Evan on May 25, 1998 at 06:56:15:

: You gay bunch of homos, you think wool felt fedoras look anything like Indiana Jone's. Your all dirt gay. The hat shop place in Lousiana sells #556 Indiana Jones fedora and I got it, I sent it back with the word gay all over it, it's nothing like an Indy hat, so you stinkin fags don't try to think your cool, cause you all know nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who the hell do you think you are, you son-of-a-bitch! You come in here and scream about things you know nothing about and then you acuse us all of being homosexuals! If this was reality instead of some stupid forum, I'd be pounding you senseless right now! I can see you are obviously not a Jones fan, and if you are, you are a wart on the face of our dignity! Oh, one more thing: Unless the catalog they have showing you the Indy hat LIES, this hat ought to be the closest reproduction of a fedora (Indy hat) I've seen. But i'm willing to guess that you are just stupid, ignorant person who hasn't watched the movie enough to know what the hat really looks like. One more thing: I doubt you sent the hat back with the word "gay" all over it if you ordered it at all.

Mack- One Who If He Hears One More Word Out Of Evan, He Will Shove A Lit Quarter Stick Up His Nose And Light It.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]