"Tough Love " answer (grins)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on October 20, 1999 at 08:35:35:

In Reply to: An Alden question posted by red four on October 19, 1999 at 17:11:30:

: Hi,

: I just ordered a pair of Alden boots. They say that the sizes run 1/2 size large, has anyone here found that to be true? I have until tomorrow morning to modify the size order, can anyone help?

: Thanks,

: John D

Sorry fellows, I can't agee with this....GET MEASURED BY A COMPETENT SHOE SALESMAN OR DOCTOR! You're about to invest around $170 (give or take) into a pair of the best shoes made. I know, I am currently sitting here wearing a pair. Don't mess around guessing what size you should be ordering. Find out your true and correct size, as you'll either be VERY disappointed and have to keep guessing at size, or you'll never know just how good these shoes really are if you're not actually wearing the correct size. I know, I did this. I had myself sized by a podiatrist before ordering, and found out I have been wearing the wrong shoe size for over 20 years!! I ordered what he sized me for, and I cannot tell you how comfortable these Aldens are. I would have never know if I hadn't decided to go have my feet measured. So I can't emphasize this loud enough, GET MEASURED BEFORE ORDERING!! You won't regret it. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]