Re: "Secret of the Sphinx" update and question

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em11_686.utsi.edu on May 25, 1998 at 13:43:46:

In Reply to: Re: "Secret of the Sphinx" update and question posted by Indiana GJR on May 25, 1998 at 13:34:23:

:
: : I received a letter from Dale Dassel this past week. He's currently in Georgia, and tells me that he visited a local bookstore in his area, and they currently show "Secret of the Sphinx" being cataloged again on their computers for release next month. Can anyone either confirm or deny this latest news? This yo-yo has to stop soon, don't you think? Regards. Michaelson

: MICHAELSON, what exactly do u mean?

The last posting I read regarding the last novel to be published by Bantam books, Secret of the Sphinx, has been on again, off again, with much discussion between. Our local book store has had no listing at all regarding this book title as recently as two weeks ago. The last posting I have read has been that the publication was off again. Unless I have missed a more recent posting regarding this, and I wouldn't be surprised if I had, is it back on track for publication? Did that make since this time? Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]