Re: Nobody knows how to post a pic

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve from ppp-45.COL.cableone.net on October 21, 1999 at 10:24:18:

In Reply to: Nobody knows how to post a pic posted by Austin Powers on October 21, 1999 at 09:59:10:

: What's the deal? Nobody knows how to put a picture above their message. It takes 'em like 14 tries..."oops"..."here it is"..."oh darn, now it's there for real"....and they still can't post 'em. Geeze how would ya ever outsmart a rolling boulder if ya can't even post a picture on a website?

: Austin....Danger Powers
: "Why must I be surrounded by frickin' idiots?"

To me it would be much easier to dodge a rolling boulder than to post a pic. I tried to post one once, and screwed up grandly. Chalk it up to ignorance on my end. Someone was finally kind enough to let me know that the pic on my pc had to be uploaded to another site, and then all I had to do was supply the url. Trouble is, I don't have the site to upload to. So I just gave up! Basically I am computer stupid. I still can't quite grasp why this complicated piece of technology doesn't have the capability to whiz a pic anywhere that I wish to send it! Heck, it seems capable of almost anything else. Also I would suggest if you don't want to be surrounded by idiots, please change your locale. Steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]