similar not simular

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by anonymous from ppp125.bcpl.net on October 23, 1999 at 23:12:20:

In Reply to: my plans for Haloween posted by Reggie on October 23, 1999 at 20:19:03:

: I quit trick-or-treating when I was in fifth grade! I recently went to sears and found a shirt that is simular to indy's. The two pockets on the front have velcro and not buttons and there is a pocket on the left sleeve. Well, not one piece of my "indy gear" is authentic. All of them are just close or simular. I have a map bag that looks like Indy's gasmask bag but the flap is a bit too long. I didnt change the strap to leather because the original strap looks like Indy's but made of that webbing material. I just wear boots that are plain and old style looking SIMULAR to the Aldens. I wear Docker's Kackies(sp) I suck at spelling! I shaped my old hat that is a bit small to the LC version. I wear a brown suede leather Docker's belt that looks Simular to hold the whip holder I made out of my dad's old wallet.(he would have thrown it away anyway) My dad was in the Air Force and He gave me his old belt that is Simular because its blue instead of brown. Its the webbing belt with the square buckle. My dad has a real gun holster that looks SIMULAR to Indy's because It does not have a flap over the top. Well I wanted to give candy as our hero. Mymom has a book end that is made of brass in a shape of a swan. It looks like an idol. My dad brought back a teapot that is tarnished and beat up. When I look at it I feel like a real archeolgist because I dont know what kind of material it is made from. I think copper because On the bottom where it is scrached because of it being set on things over the years, it looks like copper and it has green rust in places. I wanted to cover the porch with those nylon cobwebs and run through them and roll in leaves that have fallen here in washington State to get that "Raiders"look.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]