Re: Alden shop in SF

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from gw.wizards.com on October 25, 1999 at 16:02:33:

In Reply to: Re: Alden shop in SF posted by Michaelson on October 25, 1999 at 13:02:04:

: : I will be visiting San Francisco during the week of Thanksgiving. I wanted to know if I could just stroll into the Alden shop, get measured, and walk out with a pair of boots. Are all Alden shoes custom made? Will I have to wait a while for them to be made? Any response is appreciated.

: I have spoken with the folks at the Alden shop, and apparently they are pretty well stocked, though you may want to give them a call and confirm their stock of your size. As to Alden's being custom made, not so. They are off the shelf shoes, but just come in a "godzillion" bunch of sizes, lengths and widths. That's why all the discussion on what you should purchase. You have so many choices! You can find the Alden Shop phone number over on IndyGear. Regards. Michaelson

Indeed, if you call ahead and give them your rough specs, they'll bring in a few from the factory if they do not have you covered. They're VERY helpful.

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: