YEAH!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust125.tnt8.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on October 25, 1999 at 18:18:51:

In Reply to: Re: Temple of Doom posted by Aragorn on October 25, 1999 at 15:43:42:

I'll agree with all that! That's exactly how I feel about it!!! And I actually don't like kid appealing things. They make me roll my eyes and just TRY to shrug it off. I hated home alone all the way because of that reason actually. I didn't like the movie Jingle All the way. Although I liked only the Sinbad and Arnold parts. I think Short Round is my fav character and "cool" in a certain way. I mean, he's Indy's buddy! How can he not be? I actually laugh hystarically when I see him beating up thuggees and the maharajah because it's over done. I mostly like it because of the more action and the way Indy just wipes out those assholes. And I'm also sick of only watching deserts if ya know what I mean. And the reason I like Shorty is because he has a comedic appeal, well to me he does with his expressions and stuff(I.E. his first lines "Oke doke doctor Jones hold onto your potatoes!" and stuff. It almost has nothing to do with being appealing or beating up thuggees. Although I do remind myself of him since I'm Shorty and squeeze through things easy. But hey, it's me. And so there ya have it*Throws a letter opener on the table* A letter opener. Just kiddin, but there ya have it! Well see ya's, Shorty.
"Bulletproof vest? How did you know?" -Marty, BTTF.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]