And I've also seen IJ and SW before JB, BTW (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from firewall-01.stfx.com on October 26, 1999 at 11:48:48:

In Reply to: Re: To: Ulla regarding the 007 post WAY down there... posted by Short Round on October 26, 1999 at 10:11:36:

: I had an on and off battle with Indy and Bond for quite a while. I was first an Indyfan before Bond or Star Wars came in my life. Well, I was a BTTF fan also when I was smaller toooooooo. Anyway, I seen Goldfinger in the store once and bought it. I loved it so much I bought Dr. No and all the rest of the bond films. Then I somehow lost my Indy tapes and I was a die hard Bond fan. Then I rebought my Indy tapes and I was just a Bond and Indy fan. And here's the biggest loss of all... When we was moving I lost ALLLLLLLLL MY BOND TAPES!!!! I had 'em starting from Dr. No to Goldeneye and even including Never Say Never Again which wasn't United Artist's and the remake of Thunderball it was. And I had recently gotten Tomorrow Never Dies also! It had tooken me two years or at least a year to collect them all!!!!!! And they were lost! So I left Bond behind and just watched and collected Indy and Star Wars. I only have Goldeneye and Tomorrow Never Dies. I am thinking of sometime getting the rest of the Bond films again in a boxed set. Yep, that'll be the day. Well see ya's, *sniff* emotional Shorty.
: "You two are actin' like old women!" -Buddy, The Buddy Holly Story(BTW, that was Gary Busey and my all time favorite movies that stand alone from a trilogy or Buddy Holly Story and La Bamba).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]