UK Vids and games

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brian from hide14.nhs.uk on October 27, 1999 at 02:21:04:

In Reply to: Re: Infernal Machine in WHSmith posted by Moribundman on October 26, 1999 at 13:10:15:

Hey Indiana Topher, are you getting the US release of the Indy vids then? I was thinking about it. I have the original UK release in WS and THX but the new interviews are too persuasive and would be worth ordering alone. They should be released in the UK early next year but I don't think I can wait!

As for those cases, Moribundman, I think the plastic ones are better (as you can slip out the sleave and scan/copy it etc. easier than a box). But the the cardboard ones look good in the box set.

The game box art seems to change. Used to be the ads showed the box art but the 2-page spread ad is a CG Indy which looks ok but not as consistent as all previous releases which used either photos (Last Crusade) or real art.

I am very optimistic that the game will be a top seller over Christmas. Just a bit sorry that it's not on Playstation too though. I have a couple of same games on both PC and PSX, and the controller set up on the PSX makes playing a lot easier.

Regards,
Brian

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: