Re: Official Indy 4 news from Lucasfilm:

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Arc from ww-wc02.proxy.aol.com on May 27, 1998 at 04:21:30:

In Reply to: Re: Official Indy 4 news from Lucasfilm: posted by The Northlander on May 26, 1998 at 18:20:30:

: : : Forgive me if you guys already have heard this.

: : : In the latest issue of the Star Wars Insider, in the interview with Lucasfilm's Rick McCallum, he is asked, "Are there any other projects Lucasfilm is working on now besides Star Wars, like another Indiana Jones film?"

: : : Rick says, "There is nothing else but Star Wars right now."

: : : -Northy-

: : Well, Rick is ONLY saying that at the present Star Wars: Episode I
: : is being made and being focus on by Lucasfilm. He did NOT decline that Indy 4 was not one of Lucasfilm other project.

: I agree - and Rick is known for his less that truthful proclamations. He has lied outright in the past, just to put the official damper on rumors. Still, it's probably true that it won't happen until after the first new SW film is made. Remember the good old days where Rick's interviews would always conclude with some litte titbit about how the only thing Indy 4 needed was for all to agree on a script or find times in their schedules? Now he just brushes it off.

: Even if they ARE working on it, doesn't it piss you guys off that Lucasfilm has such a coverup operation going on that they won't even mention if it will or won't ever be made? I think the Indyfans have a right to know, and have been more than patient with them.

: -Northy-

It certainly does, Northy. I totall agree.

~Arc

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]