Hummmm

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on October 27, 1999 at 13:05:46:

In Reply to: Re: New Indy set related item posted by D.Jones on October 27, 1999 at 12:23:08:

: Gee dad, what do I have to do to get mentioned??? :o) I don't have any clerks to chase down here....hmmmm, I'll have to think of something. Regards, D.Jones
: : Well, though I have not been fortunate enough to obtain the boxed set that everyone is grabbing up, I'll have to say that my wife and youngest daughter did get hold of something else for me yesterday....one of the badges that the Walmart electronic people were wearing advertising the new boxed set release, which has the pictures listed in a lower post of young Indy, old Indy, and the advertisemend of the set, as well as the month and year of the release printed on the metal pin badge. They were giving the extra badges away last night, and my kin dove in and chased down a poor clerk and got me one. Bless them. Regards. Michaelson

Folks of the forum, this is my eldest daughter hassling me here, so please be introduced. There now, you've been mentioned. Go do your homework. Oh, you could also be looking for a loose box set up there if you have the mind to (hint hint grins) Regards and a half. Michaelson/Dad

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]