Indy Collection For Sale

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jonathan Jones from ppp12.pm3-6.buf.ny.localnet.com on October 28, 1999 at 08:41:00:

Hi Indyfans,
I am going to be selling most of my collection of Indy stuff. I thought I'd give you all first chance at buying it before I put it on eBay. Below is the list of items for sale. If you are interested, please email me and we can work out shipping. Thanks.

1.) 4 Young Indiana Jones Chronicles books. These are reading copies. Some are beat up on the outside, but they can still be read and enjoyed. Titles are as follows: The Circle of Death, The Secret Peace, The Gypsy Revenge, and Prisoner of War. Price for all of them, $15, individual books can be purchased at $5 a piece.

2.)The 88 card set of the Topps Raiders of the Lost Ark cards. This set is complete, and looks the same as the day it was removed from the wrappers. The cards come protected in the baseball card sheets that hold 9 cards per page. $25

3.) The Further Adventure of Indiana Jones Volume 1 Number 14 $3

4.)Golden Look Look Book Young Indiana Jones Chronicles The Mummy's Curse Great condition, $3

5.) I also have the Raiders novelization by Campbell Black, and the Last Crusade novelization, although it is missing the photos in the center. If you want these, $5 apiece.

If no one contact me by next monday, I'll put these items on eBay for the starting prices listed above . Thanks for your time,
Jonathan Jones

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]