No not really(NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust177.tnt6.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on October 28, 1999 at 14:22:31:

In Reply to: Re: The kind of bash I would prefer(sp). posted by graml on October 28, 1999 at 13:45:54:

: : Let's say I'm walkin' down the street after finding out the companies that make the Indy fedoras just went out of business(God forbid). Then suddenly some old konjer with a cane shows up, says he's my distant relative(I don't see any resemblance) and so he asks if I would like a Fedora. So I might say "Yeah sure." And he hands me a Stetson nostalgia. And that's the last one in the world and I have a choice of how I want to shape it. And to be honest, I wouldn't want it shaped like Indy. I would give it the Open(?) Telescope look. It's the kind Marty had on BTTF III. You can view it at http://www.davidmorgan.com/CATALOGS/DM/dm38|dm05b?7897831675502821658206936578 it rocks!!! So if all that above happened to you, how would you shape it? Well see ya's, Shorty.
: : "Well uh Biff you'r forgeting one thing! What the hell is that!?!?" -Marty, BTTF II.

: Hey Shorty. No offense, man, but didn't your mother ever tell you not
: to accept hats from strange old men?
: -graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: