hehe! Thanks :) (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) LAmbert from firewall-01.stfx.com on October 29, 1999 at 07:04:49:

In Reply to: WOW!!! That's so COOL!!!!!! I'm so happy for you.:)Hey, by the way,cute experience! (nm) posted by Indiana Jayne on October 29, 1999 at 00:16:15:

: : Yes, indeed. Immediately when school ended for me, I met up with my brother and embarked on an exciting adventure to West Edmonton Mall to buy my Indy videos!! First James and I went to HMV, but all they had was the pan-and-scan versions of the Classic Trilogy. No Young Indy's. I was disappointed. So, James and I decided to head to Music World (not too far away from HMV) and to my delight they had the widescreen boxed set with "Treasure" with it. But one problem remained. Where were the other 11 Young Indy's. After about 30 seconds of searching, we saw the rest of them in the "TV Series" section and quickly snatched those up!!! Then we made our way to the cashier with 15 Videos in hand and purchased them all!! HAHAHA!! The girl who dealed with us was quite surprised, overwhelmed and at the same time delighted at our purchases. It cost approx. $180 but it was well worth it my friends!! also, it took two people to bag all the Indy videos! hehe! We gave Music World something to talk about. And some people behind us buying other things were quite surprised at our purchase. "That's like over $100 man" this one guy said who was buying a Blink 182 CD. And the same guy also said to his girlfriend: "Well, Indiana Jones is cool, I might buy a couple of those for you for Christmas" and then he also went up to me and said: "You're buying all those. You guys are crazy!" he laughed. MAn, October 26th was most memorable!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]