You're wrong - they are NOT errors....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Beowulf from pool-207-205-161-199.nwrk.grid.net on October 30, 1999 at 05:44:35:

In Reply to: New Videos - Bought All, SAME locals & Errors posted by Paul D on October 30, 1999 at 00:53:00:

: Anyone else ever watched those two episodes? It has a number of the SAME locations! Just look at the Theatre back-door entrance (Scandal), versus the Restaurant back-door (Blues). Its the SAME place! And again, its the same place in Scandal when Indy is going to the Park Avenue girlfriend as when he does a meeting with Ness and Ernie in the Blues in a night scene. And THEN.. the Blues Warehouse section is the SAME as the Warehouse area shown in Spring Break Adventures!

They do not claim that EVERY scene is shot on location - that would be absurd. Each episode, however, did have certian scenes shot on location.

: On the other hand, the new videos also have distince changes from the TV-aired showings. Example - the TV version of Adventures in the Secret Service had a book end with old Indy in a museum speaking to the Currator. The video does not have that. A negative change I think.

They made a decision to cut all the Old Indy bookends because so many fans hated them (I liked most of them).

: AND.. there is an error in the plot lines!
: In Spring Break Adventures, Indy first meets Remmy through joining the Pancho Villa revolutionaries. Remmy tells Indy that he is there because of REVENGE.. because the "Federalas" kllled his wife and took away his Cantina. Yet in later chapters, ie: Phantom Train of Doom, he regularly whines when in life-and-death danger, "Think of my wife and poor children without their father!" What gives??

That is NOT an error. Remy got remarried in the London episode while INdy was hooking up with Vicky. He also makes a reference in "Treasure of the Peacock's Eye" about how he's now been married for 3 years, but has only spent a few weeks with his new wife.

That

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]