Re: Young Indiana Jones

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Beowulf from pool-207-205-163-95.nwrk.grid.net on October 30, 1999 at 17:30:38:

In Reply to: Re: Young Indiana Jones posted by Chaz on October 30, 1999 at 13:14:31:

: WHAT?! what are you guys talking about? Urban Slang?! Are you guys on drugs or something? While viewing this episode (a great one in my opinon) i didnt notice one bit of slang or anything like that. They didn't talk in ebonics, they talked in a native language. And in regards to Indy giving up, this sort of bothered me, but it sort of improves Indy's character. Amd it also makes me wonder whatever became of the diamond.

I didn't have a problem with Indy giving up. It showed how much of an influence Bronislaw Malinowski had on him with his speech about how Indy didn't need the diamond to fulfill his dreams. I've also wondered, though, if Remy ever founf it. It woudl be nice to think he did and lived the rest of his life a rich man... All in all, this isn't the best Young Indy ep (the first half was great and the second half was slow), but it wasn't a bad one. And Adrian's character wasn't ANYTHING like his previous characters from the Young Ones, Filty Rich & Catflap, The Dangerous Brothers or Bottom. I didn't see a hint of any of those characters in his performance.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]