Re: S-Nes Indy-game

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michael from 1Cust172.tnt1.det3.da.uu.net on October 30, 1999 at 17:45:46:

In Reply to: S-Nes Indy-game posted by Johnny on October 29, 1999 at 07:56:49:

I am a Indy fan and have played many Indy games for PC , SNES , and the gensis all have been wonderful games and I would recomand all of them titles like Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade both the graphic adventure & action adventure ,Fate of Atlantis , Indiana jones an dhis desktop adventure all available for the PC. As for games on you games systems Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade which is basically the action adventure for the PC gone gensis there is a young Indy game available for the gensis also but I can't recall the name at the moment. And the greatest adventures on the SNES was a wonderful game. There are also Indy games alvailable on the nintendo however again the titles have sliped my mind. To find this games for your snes or gensis try visiting http://www.funcoland.com they deal in new and used games and as for the PC software I can only wish you luck. If I find any other sites I will let you know.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]