Sorry, I didn't mean it! :) (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jayne from klj-230-210.tm.net.my on November 01, 1999 at 04:53:56:

In Reply to: Re: Ummm........another thing about Mr. Ford posted by Kate on October 31, 1999 at 17:26:54:

: : I was totally shocked when I read the newspaper yesterday! Okay, at first, I was really happy to see an article about the new Indiana Jones movie on the Entertainment page. That article was about the script being ready and Mr. Spielberg saying that he didn't want to leave a bad taste in everybody's mouth. I was grinning from ear to ear BUT there was this picture of a man below the page. Guess who it was? Mr. Ford!!! But I could hardly recognize him!!! He was uh....umm....er.....old. I was so stunned and I was staring at the picture with my mouth wide open for pratically an eternity! He looked haggard and there were wrinkles everywhere. I could feel my spirits sinking like the Titanic. Ouch! He's only 57, why does he look so old?

: : "Only one way to find out," Indiana Jones.
: : The Last Crusade.

: Excuse me!!! Hello he's hot...don't even go there ok? Ok. He was probably just having a bad day...either way he's the hottest 57 year old I know! YUM YUM ok? Ok. I can't believe I've only been gone for a little while and people are already questioning Harrison's age! Now i know my purpose in life...to reassure people of old guys.
: Kate :) :) :)

: Here's my quote...see if you can guess where it's from...:)
: "There's a difference between like and love...Cuz I like my sketchers, but I love my prada backpack."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]