Re: New videos worth getting?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Justin from spider-wk061.proxy.aol.com on November 01, 1999 at 09:46:56:

In Reply to: New videos worth getting? posted by Marcus Brody on November 01, 1999 at 09:09:03:

I hate to say it, but your conclusion is not accurate. There are no new scenes added, but the re-mastered sound and picture (and the availability of the trilogy in widescreen for the first time on VHS) make for a noticeable difference as well as a sound purchase. Retire that almost ten year old tape and upgrade my friend.
Justin

: I was wondering if the new video trilogy has any significant in them to warrant a purchase if one all ready has the separate video releases.

: My last crusade video was bought when it first came out, so it has that at-first-humurous-but-now-extremely-annoying pepsi add with that woman in her kitchen and all.

: Are there any cut scenes included? Is the sound and video quality that much improved? Are the interviews great? I don't think I can justify buying the newly released trilogy for some measly interviews.

: If these videos don't include anything significant(such as cut scenes) then I have to conclude that this is a money-grubbing attempt for peoples Christmas dollars.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]