Re: To Patterson, Michaelson, and all others who own Westeds

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Abner from fredmonmon.ne.mediaone.net on November 01, 1999 at 11:41:28:

In Reply to: To Patterson, Michaelson, and all others who own Westeds posted by Steve on November 01, 1999 at 09:31:46:

: Ok guys, I'm pretty sure I am gonna treat myself to a Wested this xmas. I have one major question. Which of the 3 offered would you suggest, and why? And Patterson, if I remember correctly, you had a couple alterations made. Would you list those again? I am fairly certain that I am gonna go with the cotton lining, as I live in the South, and this seems better suited for our weather down here. As always your input is much appreciated! Steve

Personally I prefer the Crusade Jacket, as I think it was the best-looking of the jackets used in the movies. I like the larger collar, and I also recommend the cotton lining. It's really a matter of personal choice. Also I find the slightly longer length beneficial since I'm tall- but you could always get a Raiders version in a long size. Some options available are a leather-lined collar and a nickel zipper.

Cheers,
Abner

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: