My trip to Universal Studios explained in detail.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust185.tnt7.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on November 01, 1999 at 13:25:07:

Ok, this is what people on this forum usually do when they come from a vacation, hehe. Anyway, it was the coolest! I got some good pics and I didn't buy any E.T. doll or was able find the manufacturers addy Brett 8-( But I got a few good pics which you could put a wanted list on the net, hehe. Anyway, I went on the BTTF ride and seen a guy dressed as the Doc ridin' around on a bicycle. And while on the ride we finally got front seats and I pointed out the time circuits, flux capacitor, and the mph. And I also noticed that there were other DeLorean's in the room which kinda looked like they were senate pods from TPM!! It rocked!!! And on E.T. at the end of the ride he pronounced my name wrong when he says stuff like "Goodbye, Vinnie, etc." instead of pronouncing Vincent like Vin-Sent, he pronounced it like Vine-sent. So then there was Jaws which made the heat almost burn me like heck. Then on King Kong I noticed there was grafitti on the walls and one that said Kong was spelled in Indy text! I mean the color was red fading into yellow. And I also been watching this babe on one of the rides who was in a bathing suit top (heehee). But that's another story. So basically all I bought was a few BTTF movie stills and rebought BTTF. And for all who get frightened easily and are not in a mood to get excited etc: Don't go on TWISTER!!! Well see ya's, Shorty.
"Oh yeah! Well you're somethin'!" -Indy, Raiders.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]