Re: Another funny little thing in Last Crusade.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on November 01, 1999 at 15:21:49:

In Reply to: Re: Another funny little thing in Last Crusade. posted by Abner on November 01, 1999 at 11:47:10:

: : When Indy, Marcus and Elsa are entering the church in Venice, Indy has his hat on. But when they walk inside the church, the hat is gone.

: : Did Indy leave his precious fedora to the church coat-rack and picked it up, when they left for Austria with Elsa...? Interesting...

: : See Ya,
: : Allu

: Yeah, I was also wondering what happened to it. Maybe there was a coat/hat room? But then why does Marcus hold onto his hat? Ah well, it's not as bad as that dripping torch!

: Cheers,
: Abner

You know, that part sort of made sense to me as considering Brody's character as it was presented, he came across (to me) as an individual who would probably not trust anyone with his personal property, as Indy could really care less....he'd use what ever was at hand to get the job done and not be concerned with what what was where at the time. This is the feeling I got at least from the presentation of characters in LC. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]