Re: Orlando MGM's Indy shop (& cart)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dirk Pitt from spider-to074.proxy.aol.com on November 01, 1999 at 18:35:02:

In Reply to: Re: Disney Jacket posted by Jack Shannon on November 01, 1999 at 16:43:09:

Well, Patterson, I visited the Orlando MGM and was just as unimpressed with their selection. They have a kind of cart set up outside with the standard t-shirts, caps, some safari hats and disney fedoras, the rubber snakes, and some various trinkets with the "Indiana Jones" stamp as their only redeeming value. The Indy shop there has a variety of safari clothing -- mostly overpriced and not worth buying -- as well as some very shoddy jackets that look like something you'd find in a Mall. They did have a stack of 8X10's with Ford and Connery as well as the Last Crusade novel sans photos. Not exactly the Holy Grail!

-- Dirk

: :I've been a bit dismayed to see the selection and quality of the Indy products at the Indiana Jones Adventure Outpost falling off. I think all you can buy there now are a few of the jackets you've mentioned, trilogy t-shirts, hats, and rubber rats and snakes.

: : Anyway, and to the point - I'm going to be in Orlando with my family in February. Am I going to see the same thing at MGM? I've heard in the past that you could actually buy a reproduction bullwhip there. I'm just hoping for some decent Indy merchandise. Am I going to be disappointed?

: : Cheers!

: : Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: