Wear is Letap sold in the US? (NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by belloq from spider-tr064.proxy.aol.com on November 01, 1999 at 20:32:20:

In Reply to: Re: One question Michaelson... posted by Michaelson on November 01, 1999 at 14:59:19:

: : : I would not personally recommend on the lambskin, though, as it does indeed maintain it's tackiness, even after minor heat application or time. On the hide it's perfect. Pecard's customer service even told me that after application of the paste you can put a hair dryer on the product on low and liquify the paste, allowing it to penetrate the leather much faster and more throughly. Regards. Michaelson

: : What would you recommend for the Lambskin jackets? I've had mine for about a year and a half and it is wear. I LOVE how these jackets fit to your frame just like a shoe after a while... Wested RULES.

: : Cheers,
: : Nick

: I've used the LETAP that Peter sells on my Wested (or the one that D. Jones now owns), but have used the Lexol conditioner/cleaner lotion with good results too. And I agree, you just can't beat the Wested. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]