awesome, man!! i was indy at a halloween party too! the girls do like it! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by harry from ppp46.bcpl.net on November 01, 1999 at 21:20:56:

In Reply to: Halloween (me in Indy gear) posted by DeWayne on November 01, 1999 at 19:38:23:

: I went to a huge Halloween party on Saturday night. It's the biggest one there is in Sacramento, 100.5, the Zones'(a radio station) exotic ball. 7,000 costumed people showed up! It reminded me of Mardi Gras pictures I've seen. Pure insanity! Half-naked people and topless women dancing. I, of course, went as Indy.(I think,...no, I know I had more clothes on than anyone else there). My first chance to show off my nearly complete Indy diggs. I was surprised at how comfortable the whole costume is! Besides the belt holding the whip and rather large holster, that is.
: I even tucked my quite long hair up into the hat and trimmed my usual beard/goatee to short stuble. I got quite a few positive looks and remarks. One girl even said "You LOOK! like Indiana Jones!"(She meant my face. Cool). I guess those snazzy wool trousers must flatter my deriere too, as it was grabbed by a few scantily clad women. Unfortunately, none as pretty as Elsa though. Rats!
: There were a few other guy's dressed as Indy. I'm usually pretty modest, but it felt good to see the envy in their eyes when they realised just how good my costume looked. One guy remarked on how close my whip resembled the ones in the movies. I told him it was a Mark Allen, a good replica, but that David Morgan made them for the movies. He just said "Uh-huh" and gave me a "What are you talking about?" look. Then I was forced to remind myself what a huge Indy-geek I am. And proud of it.
: See ya! DeWayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]