A couple of questions to ask...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tom Servo from spider-tm063.proxy.aol.com on November 02, 1999 at 09:28:06:

I need help on this first one because it bugs me...

1. Was there ever any proof during the Young Indy series during the "Old Indy" bits where Indy was talking to a family member of any sort? I swear I remember one episode where he was telling a story to either his daughter or someone related to him...I can't seem to get this off my mind after a poll on a Sci-fi site asked if the Indiana Jones saga should go into focusing on a new family member to continue to legacy or if they should do what they do with Bond 007 films and use different actors.... Anyone know the anser to this?

Okay, the rest is simple questions of what YOU think...
2. With all the rumors of previous cast returns for Indy 4, who would you most like to see? Marion, Willie..Shortround(As an adult sidekick..!?), etc...

3. What artifact would you most like to see as the main goal to get in Indy 4... Maybe you would like them to focus on one from the past like the Ark?

4. Finally, do you think they should just have ended it at Last Crusade as they had all mentioned it originally was the last Indy movie?

Have fun with these questions, but for the top one I'd really like to know about if I'm right or wrong.. Surely someone remembers...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]