I don't belive it

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Abner from fredmonmon.ne.mediaone.net on November 02, 1999 at 10:51:33:

In Reply to: Indy DVD's posted by James on November 02, 1999 at 09:57:25:

This "not for 5-6 years" thing is just not true. Maybe for Star Wars but even there I have a hard time believing it. Despite what George Lucas says now he will change his mind. I think Indy will be on DVD sometime in the next year. Once Steven Spielberg sees how much he gets for SPR, he'll want to start cashing in.

One tipoff that DVDs may be coming soon is the fact that they decided to pull production of the remastered laserdiscs.

Abner

: The Indy DVD's likely won't come out until 2005 or later. George Lucas seems to want to hold back on DVD's...

:
: : : I'm chomping at the bit--does anyone have any updated info on the status of the Complete Adventures of Indy on DVD? I don't want to buy the VHS tapes cause I have a DVD player--but it's killing me. At least I have the old trilogy box set to watch.

: : I'm in the same boat as you, but I don't think I'm going to wait. I have a strong feeling the DVDs may come out next year sometime but I won't hold my breath. I think I'll still get the videos for now.

: : Anyway, Saving Private Ryan comes out today!

: : Cheers,
: : Abner

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: