Re: Indy's hat

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mack from 206.133.131.82 on May 28, 1998 at 14:34:19:

In Reply to: Re: Indy's hat posted by Mack on May 28, 1998 at 14:31:18:

: : Well, there has been a lot of posts about this, and I've read them all! But I still find myself confused. The internet is full of "Indy Hats" Miller, and a bunch of other shops advertise having the authentic cap, but then they also show 4 styles of the authentic hat. I've also heard it is the Siena from Worth, but I thought that the origional was a Stetson. So I turn to you, the expert Indy fans for the final word. Which is the best currently available not to costly indy hat?

: I recenly received an Indy hat in the mail from a hat shop in Louisiana called Shushan's limited. The style I got was indy 556 and it looks pretty cool. There 6 different styles, but only 3 actually qualify as an Indy hat because the others, while still advertising an adventurous attitude, don't look to much like Indy's hat. The other three do. The one I got was one of them and, as I said, it looks pretty cool. But attitude is more important than attire, as I'v always said (not on this forum).

: Mack- One Who Wears Indy Hats

I forgot to mention that the hat only cost me $42 bucks or someting. There is a link to the hat site from this site. Go there if you're interested. I was extremely sattisfied with my purchase.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]