Re: Help!! Indy shoulder bag info needed!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by D.Borton from pm085-28.dialip.mich.net on May 28, 1998 at 15:25:24:

In Reply to: Re: Help!! Indy shoulder bag info needed! posted by Laurie Jensen on May 27, 1998 at 21:52:53:

: Thanks for answering Dan. I hope that I don't sound stupid, but how do you e-mail a photo from the web to another person? Do you need a scanner (we don't have one yet)? It sounds like a Mark VII and the price is great, but I want to be sure before I spend any money for it. Could you give me an idea on how to send a picture?

: Once again, thanks for any help.

Hi Laurie, You don't need a scanner, Just Download the photos from The Indy Gear FAQ. Depending on you E-mail provider you can send the file as an attachment or you might have to encode the file and send it as a text file, unfortunately I am really sure how you go about this, My E-mail provider does it for me. Hopefully Max can help you if you have any trouble, or have the collector check out the photos on the FAQ. I am not really sure what years the bags were produced, but If he stated it was green canvas, its probably a British version. The Canadian Mark VII, as Max said is more like a Mustard yellow or a Khaki Tan color. The "J.M & Co.(W) LTD 1942 MARK VII" printed on my bag is a little faded, so it could be "J.H & Co.(W) LTD 1942".

Dan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]