Class weirdos of the world unite!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from netguard.co.york.va.us on November 03, 1999 at 07:19:04:

In Reply to: I've just been elected class weirdo posted by Indiana Jayne on November 03, 1999 at 04:49:17:

: Hi! I've got this Indy sign I made pasted on my pencil case. Ok, big deal, right? But then , this really irritating guy saw it and said something like," Yo, what's the deal with Indiana Jones, man?" Then I said through gritted teeth," Well, what's wrong with it?" So, this guy flashed me a weird look and says," You're crazy!" I could have gave him a really fat lip but it was school. Anyway, besides that, people have been looking at my pencil case A LOT! I'd bet they're probably thinking what a weirdo I am. What's wrong with the sign? What's wrong with being an Indy fan? It's so eye-catching that everybody stops and stares at it. Makes me sick everytime! Got advice?
: Thanks,I'd appreciate it!

: From,
: Not a very jolly Indiana Jayne.

Hey. Don't take it the wrong way. You're a trend setter, man! And if that goon gives you anymore lip, just get one of your friends to sneak up behind him and whack him with a pair of tire chocks. That worked for Indy in "Raiders", didn't it? On second thought, violence doesn't solve anything unless you're really sure you can kick someone's butt. Just my two cents.
-graml
P.S. I was the resident class Indy fan back in school, too. It ain't the worst way to grow up. Kids could have worse heroes, you know.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]