Yup

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Abner from fredmonmon.ne.mediaone.net on November 03, 1999 at 07:40:56:

In Reply to: Christopher & DeWayne's post on the Raiders soundtrack posted by Micah on November 02, 1999 at 20:15:35:

: Original post was removed by request of original author:

: Posted by DeWayne from ppp427.elkgrove.net on November 02, 1999 at 17:52:34:

: In Reply to: Warning!!!! posted by Christopher on November 02, 1999 at 16:31:22:

: : I just received my Raiders of the Lost Ark CD through Amazon.com. Warning: Never play the Raiders March
: while driving! You'll have the amazing and sudden urge to smash through your windshield onto the hood of your
: car, and even hop onto the car next to you or be dragged upon the asphalt! It's crazy, but I even play the Raiders
: march while working out. Sure gets the adrenaline going!

: : Chris

: I've had the soundtrack for a few years now. The bigger the vehicle you're driving, the worse it is! The March and
: the Truck Chase are the most affecting. Another dangerous track (from another John Williams score), is driving a
: red '72 LT-1 Corvette through a crowded parking lot while listening to "Navigating the asteroid field" from the
: Empire Strikes Back soundtrack! Whew!
: See ya! DeWayne

Playing "The Desert Chase" in your car is definitely a good way to encourage yourself to get a speeding ticket- or worse!

Abner

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]