Re: I've just been elected class weirdo

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nobody from jcmcmahon.ne.mediaone.net on November 03, 1999 at 09:09:27:

In Reply to: I've just been elected class weirdo posted by Indiana Jayne on November 03, 1999 at 04:49:17:

Although it is admirable for one to be an individual, and not care what anyone else thinks, it is not always so easy. You have the ability to make your own life a little easier right now, by maybe toning things down a bit. Of course Indy is a great character, and we're all huge fans, perhaps you should keep the fact that you're so crazy about him a little more private. It is hard and lonely to be the outcast, and it seems to me that being a little more mainstream might make things more pleasant for you at this stage. After high school, you will find that people are more accepting of other people's differences. But why not make things easier for yourself now.

: Hi! I've got this Indy sign I made pasted on my pencil case. Ok, big deal, right? But then , this really irritating guy saw it and said something like," Yo, what's the deal with Indiana Jones, man?" Then I said through gritted teeth," Well, what's wrong with it?" So, this guy flashed me a weird look and says," You're crazy!" I could have gave him a really fat lip but it was school. Anyway, besides that, people have been looking at my pencil case A LOT! I'd bet they're probably thinking what a weirdo I am. What's wrong with the sign? What's wrong with being an Indy fan? It's so eye-catching that everybody stops and stares at it. Makes me sick everytime! Got advice?
: Thanks,I'd appreciate it!

: From,
: Not a very jolly Indiana Jayne.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: