Re: Any get their 800.com order yet?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Moribundman from farm1-cache1.gw.uiuc.edu on November 03, 1999 at 14:08:33:

In Reply to: Any get their 800.com order yet? posted by Beowulf on November 03, 1999 at 10:10:49:

: I finally cancelled mine - I was sick of seeing them at Costco for the same price while I waited for my order to be processed.

I ended up ordering my vids in three separate orders. I got two orders on Saturday last week (Daredevils, Innocence and Follies) and yesterday they said they'd dispatched all the other Young Indy vids apart from Phantom Train and (obviously) the freebie Peacock's Eye. Still no gift set though. Or any sign of this third order... I'm going to write them a stinky e-mail this evening.

I can't go to Costco or anywhere because I'm at Uni now and as I'm over from the UK I don't have a car so I'm reliant on the U of I bus service to get me anywhere. And the mall round here ain't got the AYIJ vids or any decent prices. It'll do for Infernal Machine though. EB here has a huge mock up box in the window for that, so I s'pose they'll get that on whatever day it's released!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]