My votes for the best YIJC eps...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Beowulf from FPARK-244-106.usae.bah.com on November 04, 1999 at 14:24:20:

In Reply to: Hey group!! (and a poll to be taken on the forum) posted by Tessa on November 04, 1999 at 13:51:33:

I also like them all (I was always amazed at how different the show could be from one episode to another - ranging from light comedy to serious drama). Here are my picks (in mo apparant order):

London - 1916 (part of Love's Sweet Song)
Verdun - 1916 (part of Demons of Deception)
Somme - 1916 (part of Trenches of Hell)
Phantom Train of Doom
Istanbul - 1918 (part of Masks of Evil)
Transylvania - 1918 (part of Masks of Evil)
Scandal of 1920
Palestine - 1917 (original 1 hour version - I didn't care for most of eth extra scenes in Daredevils of the Desert)
Chicago - May 1920 (second half of Mystery of the Blues)
Paris - 1919 (part of Winds of Change)
Attack of the Hawkmen
Austria - 1917 (part of Adventures in the Secret Service)
Princeton - 1916 (part of Spring Break Adventure)
Wyoming - 1950 (the Harrison Ford bookends to Mystery of the Blues)

I know, I know - that's MOST of them! I'm really looking forward to the new Princeton 1919 segment in Winds of Change. Hopefully we will finally find out how Indy managed to finish up high school (which he left prematurely when he joined the Mexican revolution) and get enrolled in college between June and September of 1919 (or possible January of 1920 if he enrolled in the second semester). I'm assuming he had skipped a year somewhere along the way and was in his senior year in 1916.

If only they had somehow answered the other quetsion that stil nags at me: what happened to Remy between teh Somme & Verdun eps? He's last heard yelling to Indy that he can't move his legs and then he pops up a month later in a hospital in Verdun suffering different injuries (and Indy's reaction to seeing him there semed to indicate that he had seen him inbetween).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]