Re: Toys Mccoy Indiana Jones

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Doktor Jones from fsict-tc9-27.fn.net on November 04, 1999 at 14:29:48:

In Reply to: Re: Toys Mccoy Indiana Jones posted by Alexander Thorn on November 04, 1999 at 05:37:47:

: It's funny you should bring that up, because I bought one of those just a couple of days ago. I don't know if the one you're talking about is an American version, but the one I bought is for the Japanese market and is supposed to be very rare. It's signed by the Japanese President of Toys McCoy on the certificate which says it is one of 3000.

There are NO American Version of Toys McCoy Indy. It's a Japanese Only production period. Everyone got theirs either directly from Japan, Hong Kong or through some American toy dealers who had contact with the Japanese dealers (here in America, anyway). Everyone's Toys McCoy Indy here in America was made in Japan, with the Japanese President of Toys McCoy's autograph, and individually numbered.

I'm trying to find out how much it will be worth, especially after the re-releases.

There are no re-releases. It's probably worth how much you paid for, as it was produced just only this year.

As the re-releases haven't come out here in England yet, people aren't as excited. It is a very cool figure. It's got loads of accessories like interchangeable hands with sand bags, golden idols and whips in them. I don't suppose you know anyone who could tell me what it could be worth?

The BIG question everyone here is probably interested in is:

How Much Did you Pay for it.

Oh, by the way, I found it in the Cinema Shop in London. I think it was their last one, though, but they might get another one in, as they originally had four.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]