Yes, Snake boy has returned

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Reggie from spider-wc031.proxy.aol.com on November 04, 1999 at 20:30:16:

I was off in my little world making up all lost assignments befor the quarter ends on the 5th! Well got em done. On the up side, I was called a stupid detective instead of a cowboy. Atleast he knew the difference. I had a great time on Haloween! I put on all my "Indy Gear" and I took a little wooden table and I set all my "little artifacts" on it and then moved it by the front door. The "artifacts included a book end that is a brass swan that looks a lot like an idol, a reproduction of a Ancient Egyptian manuscript with the gods Horus(?) (it has a falcon head) and Isis. Also two carvings of camels one siting and one in a walking position. My dad got these from a "vender in the street":-) when he was in Egypt. A clay pot I made my self In vacation bible school a few year back. I also made a clay tablet with some hebrew writing I had to engrave on it. I cant remember exactly what was said on it because I was copying it from a chart. Somthing about God. I also had a wood statue about an inch tall of a water buffalo I got when I was in Guam back in the 80's. I live in Olympia Washington now. (north of oregon)On Haloween I played my raiders cd. I turned off the lights and put a flashlight that converts into a lantern on the table with my things. It was cool! I cept jumping back and forth between Raiders march, Main title: South America 1936, in the idols temple,and the ark treck. Yes the other songs are great, but I wanted to play somthing sort of gloomy because it was haloween.(not the basket game)Also I wanted to play somthing obviously for Raiders.(not in the well of the souls) One little kid asked "what are you doing" and anouther said "who are you suposto be" On lady said that I did a great job with the props and all. Then my friends came to the door and I got embarased. I looked out the window in the door and thought "oh no!". One girl was Queen Amadala. I told her,"hey your a product of George Lucas and so am I!"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]