The Return of Ultraman Tiga and New Indy Vid Obs.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ultraman Tiga from ts001d23.las-nv.concentric.net on November 06, 1999 at 05:52:36:

About a week ago I wrote a nice rant about the new Indy vids and differences I'd noticed in them. I got it all typed and ready and bam! Power cuts B4 I send.

Anyway, here's what I've spotted so far:
SPRING BREAK ADVENTURE - an entirely new section of footage to link the stories - note Sean P. Flanery's age differences in those scenes? All in all, close to twenty minutes of new footage!

ADV. IN THE S.S. - Mein-heil! hahah! NEways, more linkage footage, but not as dramatic - being Indy's re-assignment. It would have been a better idea to show Indy meeting these freinds that suddenly crop up in the second half of the tape (Ten years from now, people watching not realizing it's just a show pieced together won't know what the hell is going on!)

MYSTERY OF THE BLUES - The footage of Indy in his classroom is new to our eyes, but is footage that was filmed originally in 1991 (prob for the european versions).

TREASURE/PEACOCK - is exactly the same as it's Family Channel debut from 1995 (or 96?).

That's it for now. Gotta' buy more later!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]