INDIANA JONES ACTION FIGURES

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent Allard from dial54.insolwwb.net on November 06, 1999 at 13:36:48:

I have noticed that sometimes when toy makers have a new game a week later they will also introduce an action figures to go along with the game. MY question is does anyone knw if this is true with indy's infernal machine. Also they rerelease figures with the movie (besides the toys McCoy doll). Also about this toys McCoy figure is was going to buy one then I saw the outrageous price and decided to spend my money on something that was actually worth the money.

By the way i am an indy fan just because i don't think the figures worth the money does not mean that im not i'm just sayingthat im ashamed that that they would try to get away with making us pay an outrageous price. I would have gotten one for my son but i found that it was too expensive. Some of you may have that kind of money to spend but we are not the richest people in the world and well, i just wish they had asked a reasonable price for it. Secretly i'm making a custom action figure to surprise my son on chritmas. I hope i can make it look good.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]