Re: What's this censorship stuff?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jones from dialup-63.vegas.net on May 29, 1998 at 17:36:16:

In Reply to: Re: What's this censorship stuff? posted by Alexander Korycinski on May 29, 1998 at 04:43:03:

: : When I wrote my reply to Evan's heinous post, I tried to use the "F" word in place of "HELL." But when I tried to post, I got a censorship message saying that I couldn't say that. Why does this happen? That kind of thing may be suitable for network telivision, but this is the internet. I fear that the last medium for free speech is being destroyed. But I want to make it clear that I wanted to use f*ck, but couldn't. I make it a policy to write in the internet what I would say if we were talking in real life.

: : Mack- One Who Hates Censorship

: : P.S. The new Indy game is gonna rule. Despite what someone else wrote earlier, I think it looks alot like Harrison Ford as far as computer models go.

: My God. Censorship message?? Where the F**K was that generated through? What out there is overlooking everything we write to scan for certain words and then raise a red flag when something "objectional" is written? To Big Brother: F**K YOU!!

Right on. F**k is foul language, but that's our American and God given right to say what we want.

Indy

P.S:F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]