Re: How many times have you watched the Indy trilogy?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Joe from dialup87.multilinkws.com on November 08, 1999 at 14:19:21:

In Reply to: How many times have you watched the Indy trilogy? posted by Indiana Jayne on November 08, 1999 at 00:46:51:

I have no idea how many times I’ve watched Raiders on video; all I can say is, “a lot”! Temple I’ve watched fewer times, and Crusade fewer times still, though I’ve still watched Temple many times and Crusade more than a couple of times.

My number of video viewings of these films seems inversely proportional to the number of times I got to see them in the theater - I got to see Raiders of the Lost Ark on the big screen maybe four or five times, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom five or six, and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade a good sixteen times! I’ve seen Last Crusade on the big screen more times than any other film except Star Wars - Episode IV: A New Hope, in fact.

- IJ

: I watched Raiders and LC so many times that my mother says that I can even memorize the script!!! I've only watched ToD once but I'm dying to watch it again!! Well, how many times have you ppl watched the three movies?

: P/S: My family and my frineds think I have a crush on Harrison Ford :)

: -Indy Jayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]