More (or should I say less?) on Cinescape's mysterious behavior...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dietrich from client201-123-141.bellatlantic.net on November 08, 1999 at 16:00:09:

In Reply to: Now that's a long subject title posted by Michaelson on November 08, 1999 at 15:13:25:

Note to any reading this: this entire bout of verbal banter is merely a ruse on my part to get people talking about Indy 4 again. That said...

Interesting point, Michaelson, but the legal problem with Sons of Darkness came from the author''s claim that the script was written by Jeffrey Boam and that it was the property of Lucasfilm, Ltd. Cinescape would be safe, legally speaking, in releasing a plot synopsis of Law of One - simply because they can claim no ownership or support of the script: they only report the news. (Plus, I still think the Law of One script is Spielberg's rumored draft. How it got in their hands, I don't know...)

Yeah, I'm probabaly crazy. But there's something with these two scripts I just don't get. Something doesn't add up. I can't clearly label them as fan fics and I guess I can't put 100 percent stock in them being legit. And I can't seem to quit talking about them either...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]