:) Welcome to group therapy Jim!!(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jayne from klg-40-228.tm.net.my on November 11, 1999 at 04:45:49:

In Reply to: All right, I give in! posted by Alaska Jim on November 10, 1999 at 23:56:08:

: All right all right I'm in! Throw me into the mix of all the other obsessed Indy fans! Here's why I like Indy:

: When I was 13 I had an operation for a developed hernia, which meant bed rest for 4-6 weeks. My grandpop brought over three movies (you guessed it) that I had never seen before. Indy helped me get through! I was hooked. I watched one practically every day. On the weekends, I watched all three in order (Saturday AND Sunday). I figure that a safe estimate is that I have seen EACH movie AT LEAST 80 times. But I believe that I've seen each a lot more than that. I recite them in my sleep. Quotes from the movies are part of my normal conversation - my friends just look at me like, "where the heck is that from?" Jones is my hero. People at college call me Indiana because of the pictures on my door (from the movies) and my hat (alas, which is not a Herbert Johnson fedora - sigh - maybe one day). Let me just say it is so awesome to find others who are as obssessed as I am!!!!

: Alaska Jim
: 19
: University of Maryland Baltimore County

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: