Re: Contacting Wested

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Elliott from spider-wb021.proxy.aol.com on November 11, 1999 at 09:43:30:

In Reply to: Re: Wested posted by Prestor John on November 11, 1999 at 07:54:42:

: : How do i know that Peter has received my order?

: I strongly advise you to call him. I have found my e-mails often go unanswered. When I spoke to Peter a couple weeks ago, he said he had some difficulties with CompuServe, so maybe that was a contributing factor. Everybody I have dealt with at Wested has been very courteous and helpful.

: Best Wishes;
: Prestor John

I agree. I e-mailed an order on October 30, but when I spoke with Peter Botwright yesterday, he had not seen it yet. He said the Compuserve "upgrade" to the AOL-owned CS 2000 was nothing of the sort; Compuserve is no longer allowing him to get mail directly at the Wested address. Instead, it is being routed from the old e-mail address to a new CS2000 address. He said there are even more problems replying to e-mails - most of them get bounced back despite being correctly addressed.

A fix for that problem and a new web site with more extensive information and ordering instructions are in the works, he said.

So, I faxed my order again and followed up with a phone call today. Mr. Botwright was very cordial and my order is officially in the works.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]