Re: Indy and Remmy?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Beowulf from FPARK-244-106.usae.bah.com on November 11, 1999 at 13:00:51:

In Reply to: Indy and Remmy? posted by Jason on November 11, 1999 at 12:36:28:

I'v constantly thought about the same thing - that it would be cool for the adult Indy to meet up with an old Remy (he'd be VERY old circa 1950 when Indy IV will most likely be set) so we could find out what happened to him. I like some people's speculation that the diamond Indy was after at the beginning of Temple of Doom was the Peacock's Eye.

: OK, I admit I have no idea how you spell Remmy's name. I am talking about the guy in the Young Indy Adventures. But what if in Indy4, Indy gets to meet up with Remmy again. In the "Peacock's Eye" they didnt leave each other on the best of terms. What if Remmy has spent his life searching for the Peacock's Eye with out finding it. And an older Indy finds some clue to it, they have to make up and find the diamond. They could use Sallah and Connery could be in it also. That would be cool, and it would give a chance to bring all of Indy's relationships full circle. Oh, and don't forget Marion, she is the only woman for Indy.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]