Here's how I did it...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust99.tnt10.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on November 11, 1999 at 17:20:02:

In Reply to: Re: To anyone who has played the demo posted by Webley on November 11, 1999 at 16:13:51:

I tried just driving down the hill at top speed but to no avail did it help. What I did was drove slowly to the ramp and got on it aligning the jeep and the ramp.. Then I backed up all the way up the mountain and holding shift I pressed forward and went up that baby at top speed!!! Then on the other one I didn't use the ramp but went up the hill.. I backed up a little bit and went over. The other part is kinda confusing. After killing those wimps with the toy guns I went to the log on the side of the mountain and put it on the ramp. Then I back up and drove over it. I didn't even use the gun to kill the bad guys anyway. The first few I went up the hill without the jeep and I took out the machete, jumped down in between 'em and butchered 'em!!! The other guys I just ran over, and at the end after I went down the spiral mountain I grabbed the idol and didn't bother the other guys so I just went up the ramp and that was it. Good techniques. See ya, Shorty.
"Yep, God I'm good!" -Mike Nelson, MST3K: TM.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]